Saturday 9 June 2012

Kielh's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Sigh....what have I done! I went to Kiehl's to buy the midnight recovery eye cream but I walked out with 3 other irrelevant products that I don't even need and this concentrate was one of them.




Selling points of the product -
• Lightweight, overnight treatment.
• Regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for a smoother, healthier skin.
• Works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors to dramatically restore skin.
• 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free.


My opinions -
• can be oily so use sparsely, 2 drops is required for my whole face and even enough to spread onto my neck.
• I didn't wake up overnight with baby soft skin but somehow the pores did appear smaller.
• Only time will tell as I am only using it for the second day as I write this entry.
• I dont knw how natural can it get but i am sold because of the smell of lavender combined with primrose oil just gets me drowsy n all sleepy whenever I use the oil, even my hubby said so after using.


I like the fact that i dont have to use my night cream after using this concentrate as the Kiehl's staff told me its moisturising enough even if u sleep with the air con on. This I totally agreed cos I didn't wake up with tight skin the next morning.


30ml a bottle will cost you SGD$90 but two drops is all u need every night. Kiehl's staff mentioned it can last 6 months but I foresee I can use it for 4 months cos my hubby also uses it. This product can be used by all skin types, male and female. So if u use it for a good 6 months, its like $15 per month so thats pretty good mileage for a skincare.


Head down to Kiehl's for some free samples today. Not sure if they have free samples for this concentrate but the people at Kiehl's are very generous at giving other samples. I think this is a assurance that they are confident of their products, Unlike some counters where I felt like I have to beg even after buying products from them.


I would give this product 4 out of 5 for its highly natural derived ingredients and the fact it smell so good, I feel like I am in a spa every night......

No comments:

Post a Comment