Monday 16 July 2012

Another BB Cream.....

 

I was given the Biotherm BB White D-Tox in my Bella Box and i was about to give it away as you all know i have lost complete hope in the BB cream but still i decided to give it a try before i send it off. Errr...well, In fact, i used it twice because i am really love it but it just didnt quite work out for me.

What the Biotherm BB White D-tox can do for your skin - Biotherm 1st dual-action transparency revealer Hydrating BB Cream. An instant, complexion-correcting action for all skin tone. The ultra-fine tinted texture enriched with mineral pigments instantly corrects dyschromia for transparency and lets skin breathes, for a unified and brightened complexion. It's oil-free, 24hours hydrating formula infuses skin with freshness and comfort all day long. Dermatologically and allergy tested, non-comedogenic.

As seen in the pic below, my left side of the face is brighten and especially the dark circle which i didnt even use concealer. Definitely a time saver since i can skip the concealer but its a shame the shade is again too light for my slightly tanned skin. This BB cream is pretty lightweight so you can slowly layer on and it doesnt leave you with streaky face. I agreed with the oil free part because my face only shined slightly after 6 hours and i didnt even use my Laura Mercier finishing powder to set it. I didnt get breakout when i removed it so this is one BB cream that i would recommend.


I would like to keep this BB Cream but i have to admit this is definitely a BB cream for people with fairer skin tone. Sigh....i hope they come out with different color tones soon. Its selling at SGD$70.

4 out of 5 for this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment