Friday 6 July 2012

Oh Bella Bella....


I have finally received my Bella Box after a long 2 weeks wait (it was both mine and speedpost's fault). But the long wait was all worthwhile becos they upgraded the Summer June box with 8 items instead of the usual 5 items. My hands were trembling when I opened them cos receipent won't know what is inside the box until we open it. And I just love the suspense.

My hubby rolled his eyes when I told him about Bella Box cos he was thinking I must've paid a bomb for it which of cos I didn't. I paid S$15 for my June box with 8 generous size samples to test. Which is a good thing cos don't you just hate it when you rushed to buy the newest/ expensive products on the market and realised it does nothing for u. Or those miserable small satchets of their products which you have to squeeze out every single bits for 1 use which is not even good enough to see any results.

Then, Bella Box might just be your solution - No more wasting of money on full size bottles products and no more wandering moments at drugstores. Now this is something my hubby will definitely approve! Easy on his pockets and endless products for me to try and write.

Bella box has revised their pricing for July onwards at S$19.95 and hopefully they will bring us more new products so that we can try and buy with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment